INTERNATIONALLY REVERED, COMICAL, AND INCOMPATIBLE.
2016 Naledi Award for Best Supporting Actor Fleur du Cap 2013 for Best New South African Script Writer Best New South African Script Writer 2015 Naledi Awards Best Actor 2013 Zabalaza Festival - Actor Best Community Theatre Production 2009- Performer Phillip Dikotla is a versatile stand-up comic with a sweetly humorous funnier-than-thou sense of humour. With almost 10 years in the comedy profession and a distinct highly decorated multi-award-winning theatre and performing history.
Adept and skilled at eliciting loud laughter with his plain, common, everyday-man-like antics. No of the situation, the funnyman knows just how to poke funny holes in any issue without breaking a sweat in a genuine yet jarringly amusing way. A well-known television face, having appeared in commercials and advertisements for brands like as Suzuki Swift, DSTV Mzansi Magic - Stivovo, BP Express, Toyota, and many others. ...wa di Jokes is also a supporter of creative arts entrepreneurship and cultural sector training.
• Host of the prestigious and well-known Johannesburg International Comedy Festival (JICF) 2019 Gala SatAfrica is here, along with great comedian Kagiso Lediga.
• The only comedian to perform on the Sofar Sounds Music platform.
• The first South African stand-up comedian to debut a stand-up comedy series on YouTube.
• Stand-up Mzansi Comedy Wednesday Season 2• MTN Shotz's Comedy Mpolaye - Actor and Producer
• As seen on Micro Blast TV (a video on-demand platform)• SA Comedy Awards Ambassador
• 2014 Olive Schreiner Award for Drama - Writer
• Fleur du Cap Award for outstanding one-man show performance 2013, Actor
• Writer & Performer Standard Ovation Award
• Impact Award for Theatre from the Arts and Culture Trust in 2012 - Creative
• Best production in the 2013 Zabalaza Festival - Performer
• 2017 Cape Town Fringe Fresh Festival Award for Best Performer
• Naledi Award for Best Community Theatre Production - Actor, 2010
• MC and Host
• Making a presentation